THE PRICE PAID, short story


THE PRICE PAID, short story

Has not come

Nor reach it when I reached out ...

Wait and look until the afternoon, I stumbled over something and turned around to a window and heard the wind swinging the curtain knocking on the wood. I will not forgive him or pity him when I see him. It is late and outside, there is a slight noise, I have tired of calling him and, If I just leave without thinking much? Maybe he only decided to fulfill his revenge because he accused me so much of having destroyed his world ... Yes, maybe the vengeful hour came, I do not know ... His anger was so great that I still hear his teeth grinding, his insult and that outrage he made me Victim, had no limit in his lasciviousness to suddenly run away and so agitated ... His words have definitely mutilated my illusions, but no claim will make a dent in him…Any hint of doubt I had regarding his behavior has been erased, but I'd better wait for tomorrow, surely he'll come with me, kiss my lips and hug me, he'll be sated again with my body, now after the mishap a little raw ... But as always In his arms. I, I will forgive you and we will return as always to our vortex, to our glory to this unknown dimension where everything runs on our own and at our own risk…
This will be the price you pay.

Author.-Sonia Herrera H.

Comentarios