I'm going to tell you...

DATE 04/0472018

I'm going to tell you...
Of course everything I write is not autobiographical, although it does have a lot of my
Some will think that they are their own experiences, the truth is that hundreds of my texts are just the product of my mere imaginary creativity, true, that, for most writers, our muse needs inspiration, some reason that deludes fantasies that even being mere illusory and imaginary creativity culminate perhaps more than once being controversial., said in this way, for me as a writer although I still say apprentice writer, the writer is born with that concern and forges or gives more training in accordance with the constant discipline, to be a writer you need to write even if our rhetoric or otherwise said the way the way we write and translate our letters gives us a certain way, curiously my first book not yet published but if registered in Indautor, is very intimate and is written most of our own daily life and in the first person entitled "With ink of the heart" and written in the year of 20 10 now with registration and public copyright certificate 03-2010-122011473600-14, from there
another already with less intimate verses and written in the third person entitled "Wild poetry for the heart", also with public record of copyright other two books to my credit, I have undertaken this path freely as free as are the thought and the word , being self-taught and recognizing the power that the word itself has, as my blog says, "When the lyrics are more than words" forming a series of verses some intimate, romantic, sensual, some texts created reflecting the infinity of one's self, some not so delicate entitled "Bites of conscience" where they deliberately touch on topics that denounce an authentically painful fact, which can be fictitious or not? where those inner demons eat our spirit and sometimes they are metaphorical writings or even with mordant and fluid language. Exodus of verses to dream denotes a certain state of mind that sometimes invades either romantic or passionate, its name indicates nightly verses written and created on purpose for the experience of the exodus reader because they move maybe and I hope that in fact it is, of a reader to another., to my credit two novels and several short stories that like all my texts preach my philosophy including my beliefs some gently others more harshly and being critical with myself. After rereading judiciously and in retrospect I ask myself sometimes, did I write this?

Some mistakes is not that I do not know, I did not want to erase them because they are part of me, of what I am., Of what led me to this adventure that is being a writer and if I humbly expose and try to make known.

Taking into account this I participate and welcome my verses, texts, whether prose or rhyme, I insist on this chosen path because as I said before and I reiterate, I hope that everything happens as naturally as I am and without removing the finger of the line, Nor sleeping on my laurels .. Enjoy then a small reflection of my being and in general I truly hope I achieve my goal and more than one is to your liking

Comentarios